Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Art of Trial vs. Needyness

I had a very interresting discussion with a friend lately about what makes pickup work or not.

I noticed that when I was just experimenting with what I could get away with, I got a lot better results than when I needed to get somewhere specific with a girl.

Whenever I started to need the girl, I would loose her - just like that. I could even start out experimenting, but then I'd fall for her - because of her smell, or the way she looked - and the moment this happened, she would walk off or push me away and I ended up with yet another rejection (which is good, by the way, since you only learn by going for close).

But when I was only experimenting, when I just wanted to see where things might lead me, I would get away with it.

The conversaton could go like this: I open her, and hook. Since she's still standing there, I'm assuming that she is in love with me, but just standing there gets old quickly, so I want to see if she will let me isolate her. Good. That was no problem, so we get seated and talk some more. Then talking becomes boring, and I start wondering if she would let me kiss her. So I try, and "Oh Glory" it works! But making out also gets boring. Really, it does! At least when you do it often enough. So I start to wonder if she would like to come with me, either home - hehe - or even to the toilet. Well, the only way I will find out, is by testing, so I get up, and reach out my hand to her. And lo and behold, she grabs my hand, and we're off.

When you need a woman, she will notice and back away. Why should they waste time on someone who can't take care of them, and only wishes to use them? This is the reason women don't respond well to needy men, ironic as it may seem.

Now, when you're just testing, and trying to see where a certain move might lead you, the only need you have is to learn. You don't need the woman - not in a direct way, since all you wish to do is learn more, about her, about yourself and what you're capable of, and of life and the art of pickup. You don't need her spesifically, since there are literally millions of other women you can run this test on - and that is also why i think they respond well to it. They can feel the abundance you have, and know that they had better come with you, or you will leave with someone else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

value post!

"specifically" fwiw.

grammar nazi, I know.