Monday, May 11, 2009

Mission: Become the Charming Guy

Ever seen a truly charming guy? What was he like? How did he do with women?

Being charming is a role you can enter, if you're not already charming by nature. It doesn't mean you'll have to be nice. A charming guy isn't necessarily nice. He's charming! He's probably quite happy teasing you, smiling a lot, poking a bit of fun at you, but all in good nature. A charming guy is simply someone who makes you happy by being slightly assertive, but not necessarily by being overly nice of polite. He's also social and likes to get to know new people, and since he displays a warm and charming smile when approaching, everybody instantly opens up to him.

This charming guy is easy to like. Therefore women will easily accompany you on the dancefloor, or even go outside with you for a breath for fresh air (or whatever it is people do outside nowadays).

Simply put: A charming guy gets into many more situations where it's possible to escalate, either to a makeout, or all the way to sex, than the average joe.

He's fun, and he's a challenge - that's why he's charming. And he's easy to model because most people know how a charming guy is like.

So... Do you think you could be a charming guy for a day? I'm sure you can! In fact I think you should try it out for at least two days, say for Friday and Saturday night, and then come back and tell me how it went.

---

I hereby declare that I (insert nick or name here) will become, or at least model, a charming guy for at least two days, preferably Friday and Saturday night while I'm out meeting people. Upon aggreeing with this, I also declare that I will come back and tell you about my experiencem and how it went being a charming guy.

No comments: